To carry out a Special Registry the Attorney must submit to the Section of Reception of Documents and Customer Service Section the RBRE 09.1 form duly filled out, accompanying the relevant documents duly authenticated.
The application documents are the following:
- Public Deed of Power duly authenticated, or copy duly authenticated Power of Attorney.
- Original or certified copy of title deed, lease or legal act under which shows ownership vessel.
- Tonnage Certificate issued by a recognized organization or recognized Classification Society properly endorsed when applicable.
- A class certificate or seaworthiness certificate issued by a classification society or inspector authorized by the Directorate General of Merchant Marine, if the ship is older than 20 years, properly endorsed when applicable.
- Certified copy of the Insurance Policy for 90 days or 3 months.
- Report of the port of departure and port of arrival.