Requirements for Machine Seafarer Book and Certification
(wiper, oiler, welter, motorman, fifter, junior, engineer, refrigeration technician, electrician technician)
For the first time (present original and copy):
- ID card
- Passport (in case of foreigners)
- Diplomas of received courses (basics, sensitization, crowds)
- Course Diploma of Machine Seafarer
- Submit a copy of the book of sailors with their respective disengages. Note: Only the WIPER charge does not require disengagement.
- 1 JPG digital photo, the file name must be the full name of the seaman and should not weigh more than two megs. Send it to the mail email@example.com
- Recruitment stamp of L. 5.00 (for Seafarers book)
- Recruitment stamp of L. 1.00 (for the first Seafarers book)
- Recruitment stamp of L. 10.00 (for Certification)
- Medical Certificate stamped and signed by the Doctor (2 year validity)
- L. 50.00 to laminate the Certification
Written request according to the established in the Law of Administrative Procedure if the process is done by means of a legal representative.