Requirements for the book and certification of a Deck Seafarer
(O/S, A/B, Bousun)
For the first time (present original and copy):
- ID card
- Passport (in case of foreigners)
- Diplomas of received courses (basics, sensitization, crowds, etc.)
- Diploma course for Deck Seafearer
- Submit a copy of the book of sailors with their respective disengagement. Note: Only the O / S charge does not require disengagement.
- 1 JPG digital photo, the file name must be the full name of the seaman and should not weigh more than two megs. Send it to the mail email@example.com
- Recruitment stamp of L. 5.00 (for Seafarers book)
- Recruitment stamp of L. 1.00 (for the first Seafarers book)
- Recruitment stamp of L. 10.00 (for Certification)
- Medical Certificate stamped and signed by the Doctor (2 year validity)
- L. 50.00 to laminate the Certification (Laminate cost is per Certificate)
- *For technical licenses (present technical courses or specializations)
Written request according to the established in the Law of Administrative Procedure if the process is done by means of a legal representative.
NOTE: HEALTH CARDS, MEDICAL CERTIFICATIONS, OR LABORATORY TESTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED, THE MERCHANT MARINE WEBSITE YOU CAN FIND THE MEDICAL CERTIFICATE FORMAT.